“To Know Others is Wisdom. To Know Oneself is Enlightenment.”
PoYee is a multicultural executive coach and facilitator with nearly 25 years of professional experience with a specific focus on bringing purposeful leadership to individuals and organizations. She has an extensive background in leadership and change management with Fortune 10 companies including Procter & Gamble and General Electric. She is a seasoned leader who has worked alongside with executive teams to lead global strategic initiatives in the areas of supply chain, finance & accounting, enterprise IT, and customer relationship management.
PoYee organically evolved her people development focus with a whole brain understanding. The leadership programs she designs blend insights from the East and the West, using facilitation, training, and coaching techniques as the core foundation to deliver a transformational experience. She specializes in coaching supervision, mentor coaching, and leadership coaching with senior and executive teams.
Originally from Hong Kong, PoYee was educated in the U.S., Hong Kong, and China. She lived in Shanghai for ten years and returned to her U.S. home in Columbus, Ohio in 2014. Apart from coaching and facilitation, PoYee has a love for yoga practice, running, meditation, and holistic wellness. She believes conscious leadership begins with a liberated spirit of authenticity that illuminates a sense of interconnectedness, thereby leads the global community with purpose and collective wisdom.
PoYee is fully tri-lingual. She is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Accredited Coach Supervisor, Coaching Supervision Academy (CSA)
- MCC – Master Certified Coach, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Executive & Leadership Coach, BTS Coach
- Certified Mentor Coach, Center for Executive Coaching
- International Systemic Team Coach, The Academy of Executive Coaching, Dr. Peter Hawkins
- Teaching Faculty, International Coach Academy (ICA)
- Executive Coach, BeamPines
- Asia Coach for London Business School
- Cultural Leadership Coach, Grovewell LLC (Asia)
- Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified in Hogan Assessments, Hogan Assessments
- Executive Coach & Facilitator, International Management Development (IMD)
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Society of NLP, Dr. Bandler
- Fully qualified and accredited administrator of the MBTI® suite of instruments, CPP
- M.B.A., Xavier University / China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- B.S., Decision Information Sciences, University of Florida