“To Know Others is Wisdom. To Know Oneself is Enlightenment.”
PoYee Dorrian is a multicultural executive coach and facilitator with over 25 years of experience and focuses on developing purposeful leadership in individuals and organizations. Continuously evolving her practice with a whole-being understanding, her proprietary leadership programs blend insight from the East and the West. Building on a foundation of proven facilitation and coaching approaches, PoYee believes in the power of experiential learning. Her vision is to bring to life regenerative leadership, fueled by vitality, agility, and mindfulness. She hopes to inspire curiosity and nurture human connection one conversation at a time.
Grounded in her cross-cultural upbringing and international work experience, PoYee is passionate about systemic leadership transformation. She specializes in coaching supervision, mentor coaching, and leadership coaching.
In addition to receiving the Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential from the International Coaching Federation (ICF), PoYee is also a fully certified Mentor Coach and accredited Coach Supervisor, recognized by European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), allowing her to work with fellow practitioners to deepen their craft in the field of coaching.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Accredited Coach Supervisor, Coaching Supervision Academy (CSA)
- MCC – Master Certified Coach, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Executive & Leadership Coach, BTS Coach
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, TPC Leadership
- Certified Mentor Coach, Center for Executive Coaching
- International Systemic Team Coach, The Academy of Executive Coaching, Dr. Peter Hawkins
- Teaching Faculty, International Coach Academy (ICA)
- Asia Coach for London Business School
- Cultural Leadership Coach, Grovewell LLC (Asia)
- Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified in Hogan Assessments, Hogan Assessments
- Executive Coach & Facilitator, International Management Development (IMD)
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Society of NLP, Dr. Bandler
- Fully qualified and accredited administrator of the MBTI® suite of instruments, CPP
- M.B.A., Xavier University / China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- B.S., Decision Information Sciences, University of Florida